Are you or do you want to nominate a start-up or venture deserving the Physical Internet Start-up- or Venture-Award?
The University of Groningen, European Technology Platform ALICE , TKI Dinalog and the Physical Internet Initative are looking for innovations, new businesses and new technologies to make a future Physical Internet happen. At this year´s 5th International Physical Internet Conference – IPIC18 the 2nd Physical Internet Award for Start-ups and the 3rd Physical Internet Award for Ventures are to be awarded! So if you are a Start-up or Venture in Logistics and your business model is addressing:
- Cloud/shared warehouse.
- End-to-end smart transport solutions aimed to increase vehicle utilization and/or reducing empty runs.
- Shared and open access to logistics resources and services.
- E-freight, marketplaces and freight forwarding platforms.
- Applications of big data/data analytics to optimize transport and logistics efficiency.
- New modular concepts enabling easier transportation and bundling for urban and long distance transport.
- Block chain technology solutions in transport and logistics.
- Other related to Physical Internet…
apply for the call!
If interested, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org including a short presentation of your company and the specific Physical Internet aspect addressed and why you deserve the award by 29th of May.
Be the first to comment