Why this day?
A lot of research on maintenance is being performed in the Netherlands and Flanders, ranging from research on wear and failure behaviour to optimization of maintenance intervals or spare parts logistics, and from research on power generation and distribution, to rail and trains, to manufacturing equipment. Do you also feel that so much is going on, that you are not sure that you still know who is doing what?
We invite you to the Maintenance Research Day on Thursday 8th March 2018 in Utrecht to solve this problem. Our aim is for all groups in the Netherlands and Flanders that are active in this broad area to attend and to present. Since the primary aim is to see each other’s work, we do not want to schedule too many parallel streams. We hope that each group can select a few PhD students or other junior researchers who can submit an abstract and present during the day. These presentations should give a good idea of the research that is being performed at that group, which helps in strengthening our networks.
To enhance our connections between researches and industries, this year the Maintenance Research Day 2018 will also host the Alumni Day of the WCM Summer School organised since 2012. We are deeply convinced that this combination could stimulate positive interactions between Academia and Industries.
Below you will find the program. There are serveral speakers involved in TKI projects;
– Sena Eruguz (Postdoc ProseloNext)
– Nils Knofius (PhD SINTAS)
– Michiel from het Broek (PhD Sustainable Service Logistics for offshore wind farms)
Programme & Schedule 2018
09:30-10:00 Entry (with coffee and tea)
10:00-10:20 Welcome by organization
10:20-11:00 Plenary session (Dr. ir. W.J.C. Verhagen)
11:00-11:25 Coffee and tea
11:25-12:45 Parallel Session 1
– 1A – Technical Session (Zhou Su; Ayse Sena Eruguz; James Wakiru Mutuota; Jan-Jaap Moerman/ Seppe van Heusden)
– 1B – Logistics Session (Sarah Van der Auweraer; Nils Knofius; Sha Zhu; Collin Drent)
13:30-14:50 Parallel Session 2
– 2A – Management Session (Erik Skov Madsen; Sukon Wu; Willem Haanstra)
– 2B – Technical Session (Michiel uit het Broek; Damian Rommel; Heletjé van Staden; Dimitrios Karampelas)
14:50-15:15 Break with coffee, tea and soda
15:15-16:00 Discussion Panels
– Maintenance Management – Dr. ir. Bob Huisman (NS)
– Maintenance Technology – Dr. ir. Rob Bosman (UT)
– Maintenance and Service Logistics – Prof. Dr. Erik Skov Madsen (SDU)
16:00-16:45 Plenary session (Cock Liefting)
16:45-17:00 Conclusion & farewell by organization
More information click here.Geef de eerste reactie