The 7th edition of the Transport Research Arena, the biggest European Transport Research and Technology Conference, will take place from 16 to 19 April 2018 in Vienna under the motto “A Digital Era for Transport – solutions for society, economy and environment”. This International Event combines a 4 Day Conference with an Industrial Exhibition, Hands-on Research and Live Demonstration in the new Interactive Zone, various side events, technical tours and two TRA Vision Awards. TRA 2018 is an arena for researchers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy. Program Highlights and relevant sessions for freight transport and logistics are extracted and shared in the attached document.
More than 3,000 experts will discuss new mobility solutions for society, economy and the environment and will gain extraordinary insights into crucial topics and transformation processes, such as automated driving, decarbonisation, logistics, transport infrastructure and enabling technologies.
Save your seat and get your Early Bird Ticket till January 29th, 2018!
TRA 2018 Highlights
• Opening Session with keynote speech by Futurist Gerd Leonhard
• Discussion of high level representatives at the Industrial Round Table: “Europe on the Move”
• More than 600 Scientific Presentations and Posters in 4 days
• 7.000 m² exhibition including a Marketplace for Networking Activities and Industrial Posters
• Interactive Zone with more than 40 indoor and outdoor demonstrations and live showcases to be experienced as well as live presentations or discussions
• Freight Transport and Logistics Highlights in the attachment!
• Registration: http://www.traconference.eu/registration/
• Programme Overview: http://www.traconference.eu/programme/programme-overview/
• Exhibition: http://www.traconference.eu/exhibition/becoming-an-exhibitor/