Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains Call
ENT launches its Flagship 2015 call ‘Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains’. This call is open for project proposals in the following five call domains:
- Cross-border freight transport corridors
- Hub development
- Urban / last mile logistics
- Organisational innovations and new business models in logistics
- Information infrastructure and services for logistics
The call aims at proposals that deliver operational strategies, applicable results and/or deployable products/services for improving effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of logistics in Europe.
- Dates and deadlines: The call is open from 1st April 2015 to 2nd October 2015 (17:00 CET)
- Participating countries and regions: Austria, Basque Country, Belarus, Catalonia, Flanders, The Netherlands , Nord Pas de Calais , Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey.
- Procedure: The application process is a single-step procedure. Proposals must be prepared and submitted electronically by using the Electronic Proposal Submission System (EPSS)
Voor meer informatie en vragen kunt u contact opnemen met Liesbeth Staps
Geen calls verwacht